White Beans with Smoked Turkey, Sage and Buttered Bread Crumbs

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. susie says:

Talk of farting aside this dish looks and sounds fantastic!

• Cassandra Wellington says:

@susie Haha! Truthfully, we here at the DGK take no responsibility for any mention of flatulence given that everyone knows that girls don’t fart. And everyone SHOULD know that these white beans are fucking fantastic.

2. Eve Rillette says:

I can’t believe we’re still waiting for someone to identify the very obscure but kinky reference in this post!! And NO, it isn’t farting…as you can see, I was equally repulsed. Please remember, I, of superior genetic stock, come from a long line of women who never, ever, ever, fart.

3. susie says:

Superman that HO

• Cassandra Wellington says:

@susie Susie, you are officially a dirty girl for sure, LOL. But no, that’s not obscure but kinky reference. You’re in the right realm, though! By the way, I blame Eve for even being able to have this contest in the first place. I wonder what kind of scandalous questions we’re going to get.

• Cassandra Wellington says:

@susie So SUSIE! Eve ad I chatted and although your reference was not the one intended, we reread our post and realized that we inadvertently DID suggest that someone “Superman that HO” with the ho in question being Eve herself. As such, we decided to have two winners and you are one! Congratulations!!! Use the contact form on this site or email us at twodirtygirls@gmail.com with your 3 questions for Eve and myself. Cheers!

– Cassandra

• susie says:

@Cassandra Wellington I feel like the employee of the month… a winner and loser at the same time lol as I still don’t know what the kinky obscure reference is. I’ve re-read the post and although a lot of things sound a bit kinky I am obviously oblivious and maybe not dirty enough to catch it…sigh.

• Cassandra Wellington says:

@susie Never a loser. Dirty Girls are always winners. When you email us your questions, we will send you the answer. This gives others the chance to guess since we won’t be spilling the beans. Get it? Beans? I can see Eve rolling her eyes at my corny jokes, but I don’t care. I’m fucking hilarious.

1. January 14, 2012

[…] our Nancy Drew’s out there to super-sleuth the ridiciulously filthy reference in our post for White Beans with Sage, Smoked Turkey and Buttered Bread Crumbs.  One of our winners was the fabulous Missy Maki of the food blog Cooking for Two (more on Missy […]